Clinobs offers its clients the possibility of conducting a wide range of studies aimed at registering new drugs for marketing authorization or extending the use of a medicinal product for new indications.
- Residue studies in meat, milk and eggs
- Tolerance studies
- Vaccine safety studies
- Bioequivalence studies (registering generics)
- Pharmacokinetic studies
- Dose confirmation studies
- Clinical efficacy studies
- Ecotoxicity studies (animal phase)
- Tolerance and efficacy studies for animal feed additives
- Pharmacovigilance: Pharmacovigilance systems audits
- Postauthorization studies for commercial purposes (marketing)
- Clinical studies in the biotechnology sector using animal species of zootechnical interest as models for biomedical research
- Evaluating diagnostic equipment and apps under field conditions
- Collecting infectious agents in the field to create microbial strain libraries (for MIC studies)
- Supplying biological matrices and tissues for analytical method validations
- Batch release testing for immunological drugs
In turn, Clinobs offers complementary services to develop entire studies, collaborating with bioanalysis laboratories and external centers specialized in histopathology, pathology and statistics.
In this way, Clinobs, besides performing the experimental work, manages and oversees the entire project, acting as a single interlocutor and issuing a final report that includes the conclusions and objectives achieved in the study.