A cookie is a small text file which websites send to the browser and are stored on the user's device (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to store data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for installing them. Thus, each time a user visits the same website, the browser recovers the file and sends it to the website server. The cookies have various functions including collecting and remembering user preference information and in general, making it easier for the user to use the website by personalizing its content for the user.
Cookies can be classified according to different parameters:
- Ownership: first- and third-party cookies: depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and where the data obtained are processed.
- Duration: session cookies or persistent cookies: depending on the length of time they remain stored on the users device.
- Purpose: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analytical cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies: depending on how the data obtained will be used.
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to navigate the web page or application and use the different options or services therein. For example, to control data flow traffic and communication, identify the session or access restricted areas of the site.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with certain general predefined or user-defined characteristics. For example, language preferences, the browser type used to access the service or the design of selected contents.
- Analysis cookies: These are either first- or third-party cookies that permit us to quantify the number of users and thus perform a statistical analysis of how users make use of the services offered. To do so, we analyze how you use our web page in order to improve the range of products or services on offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that permit the most effective management of the advertising spaces which, where appropriate, the publisher has included in the web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained by ongoing observation of browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile and display advertising based on it.
Cookies used by this website
Our website uses both first-party cookies, which are sent to your device and managed exclusively by us for better functioning of the website, and third-party cookies, which serve as tools for analyzing user interaction with our site and thanks to which we obtain information that can help us improve navigation and provide better service to users.
Our website uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the website and persistent cookies store data in the device so they can be accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically, the cookies used on our website are:
First-party cookies: The first-party cookies used on our website are technical cookies which are essential for the website to function.
For more information on cookies and/or to disable them, click on the links in the name of the various owners.
Lastly, plug-in cookies are also used for sharing social media contents.
Changing the cookie configuration
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from any website using your Internet browser. The operation is different for each browser so you can consult the following links to find out how to do it
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad devices): http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Chrome for Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es
- Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-
For more information on deleting, disabling or blocking cookies visit: